A Brohams Guide To The World

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Evolution of Biz

Lately there’s been a lot of jibber jabber regarding the nickname ‘Biz’. I’m about to clear up some of these misconceptions.

Now this is the story all about how

My name got flipped and turned upside down.

So I’d like to take a minute

Just sit right there

I’ll tell you how the nickname ‘The Biz’ evolved from nowhere.

A little town called Oxford is where I played,

On a brown couch was where I spent most of my days.

Chillin’ out maxin’ relaxin’ all cool,

Watchin’ west wizzle outside of school,

When a lovable guy called Bones,

Who was usually up to no good,

Shouted “Yo B” from underneath his WashU hood.

I looked towards my friend and he looked at me,

I said “You, Meat and Siegs should call me King B”

They whistled and laughed and called to come near,

The nickname would be ‘Queen B’ from now on around here.

If anything I can say this nickname sucked,

But I thought ‘naw forget it, they’ll forget soon enough’

It was 7 or 8 days and they were still being haters,

They called to me “Queen Bizzle, what are we doin’ later?”

I just shook my head at my friends

On the brown couch chillin’ there,

Sittin’ on our throne watchin’ Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Eventually I was right. They all forgot soon enough or more likely became too lazy and cut the queen part from my nickname. I was referred to as Bizzle for a while, and then they got lazy again and cut it down to Biz. So that is the true story of the evolution of The Biz. Those out there who have heard the vicious mudslinging and rumors can now rest assured this was not a self proclaimed nickname.

-The Biz-

No comments: