A Brohams Guide To The World

Thursday, December 11, 2008

An Unsolicited Endorsement




















Dwayne Carter. The man is 26 years old has shot himself in the chest at age 12, went to a gifted kids middle school and was the tin man in the school play, drinks codeine cough syrup with Jones Soda, has neck and face tattoos, raps gibberish and I love all the craziness he personifies. Few things in life are as terrifying to me as scary movies, roller coasters, and large dogs not kept on leashes, but neck and face tattoos creep me out. It still doesn't stop me from diggin' everything about Weazy. So take this as an official endorsement. I am making Lil' Wayne an honorary Bizicist. I leave you with a great example of his craziness "I got it covered like a coke top, I'm back like a brassiere hook, I'm just trying to get my spot like a polka dot". I don't even know what that means but it's not stoppin me from lovin' it.

No comments: